Here are some simple guidelines:
1. Serve just one white wine, or one red and one white wine.
Keep it simple. This helps guests not accidentally mix two different wines.
2. Serve wines that go with almost any food.
Your dinner will have a huge range of flavors, from spicy, to rich, to everything in between. So you want flexible wines with some fruit.
3. Serve great, affordable wines.
Most of your family are not wine experts. Help them enjoy the wine by picking simple, easy to drink wines. If you are a big wine fan, save your $50 a bottle favorite to relax after the holidays.
From our stock, we have several choices, all under $15.
- Rosemount Traminer Riesling - long our favorite recommendation
- Columbia Crest Sauvignon Blanc
- Columbia Crest Gewurztraminer
- Bolla Pinot Grigio
- George DeBouf Beaujolais Villages
- Camelot Pinot Noir
- Xplorador Malbec