Kegs in the US usually come in the following sizes:
15.5 gallon keg:
- Also called a "1/2 barrel" or a "full keg"
- 165 servings of 12 oz each
- 6.8 cases of beer (12 oz )
- Weighs around 150 pounds full. Bring a friend.
7.75 gallon keg:
- Also called a "1/4 barrel" or a "pony keg"
- 82 servings of 12 oz each
- 3.4 cases of beer (12 oz )
- Weighs about 90 pounds when full.
5.17 gallon keg:
- Also called a "1/6 barrel."
- 56 servings of 12oz each
- 2.3 cases of beer (12 oz)
- Weighs about 60 pounds full.
5 liter keg:
- Also called a mini-keg. Frequently sold in pairs. Tap is usually built in or included.
- 14 servings of 12oz each
Import kegs often are a "European barrel" that equals 13.2 US gallons.
50L (50 liter) keg:
- 140 servings of 12 oz each
- 5.8 cases of beer (12 oz )
To buy a keg from us, you will need to leave a deposit for the return of the keg and tap. We have or can get taps if you need them. You also need to bring your ID and come prepared to sign our register. That's a State of Oklahoma requirement.
We special order kegs throughout the year. During the summer months, we may have a keg in stock. Call 580-327-0290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check.